A Quick Summary
Who we are, what we do and what to expect as a guest at The Carriage House
- We are located on the NW corner of the Bay of Islands on the Kerikeri Inlet. 3 hours drive North of Auckland or a 40 minute flight from Auckland domestic airport
- Your Hosts Adrian and Sylvia Garrett live next door and will greet you
Read more about your Hosts
- The Carriage House luxury accommodation is for 2-4 Guests, and is in a quiet location with off street parking
- Horselovers and children will enjoy the Shires and Clydesdales on the horse-breeding farm
- 2 miles from shops and restaurants in Kerikeri
- Your Hosts can advise on best visits and things to do in the Bay of Islands area.
- Guests can view the collection of Vintage Carriages and Vintage Cars belonging to the Hosts
- A jetty is available for your Boat or Kayak
- There are several Historic Trust Houses to visit in the area
- Fishing, sailing and boat trips on the Bay are available from Paihia
- Four golf courses are in easy reach by car
- Bay of Islands is in the warm North of NZ.